With their natural kraft cover, these notebooks are cult objects. Ultra-strong and tough, they take on a stone-washed patina with age, like something your grandfather might have owned.
Our paper is produced in Mimizan in the Landes Region, and is one of the latest natural kraft paper with pure virgin fiber, exclusively constitute of pines from the Landes, that give its long lifetime.
Then to put it in a shell, don’t by notebooks anymore, just buy one and refill it ! Because those modern and also timeless «words-keepers» are able to follow you wherever you go.
- Large Size (11,7" x 8,3") / writting surface (11,7" x 8,3")
- Natural Kraft cover
- 60 removing sheets, butcher finish
- Mat nickel binding screw or mat brass finish
- Rubber from Saint-Etienne
- Kraft folder on the back
- Refillable notebook
- Handmade in France
- Brown striped : blond kraft paper 90gr/m2, laid and rubbed on one side
- White vellum : white kraft paper 100gr/m2, blanck, calendered on both sides
- White vellum with lines : white vellum paper printed with lines on one side
- Brown vellum : brown kraft paper 90gr/m2, blanck, calendered on one side
- Brown vellum with lines : brown vellum paper printed with lines on one side